• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looks like Peggys had an all nighter...!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
FrostyPeg.jpg

I'd like to point out that Peggy has 24/7 access to a warm stable but is just "well-ard" and prefers a night under the stars!! :lol:

I know, very pretty but really!!!! It was her first night in a different paddock and although there is next to zero grass (Peg is very overweight) there was 100% more than the paddock she was in before so I think she just spent all night nomming!! :roll:

Just come back from checking on the ponies and they are now standing in the sunshine nomming hay with a fresh bucket of warm water to wash it down with :love:

Aww its good to see a happy pony outside.
Even the Arabs, when given the choice stay outside in winter. I dont think they mind it so long as its not raining hard.
She looks so cute with all the frost on her :love:

Awww bless her, does she have a coat if she prefers to stay out?

No she isn't rugged but that's because she has 24/7 access to a stable, is young, fit & healthy and has never been rugged in the past. Trouble is as soon as you start rugging up you have to carry on & tbh she's quite overweight and so really needs to use some body fat up keeping warm :roll::lol:

Last edited:
Back