• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer the vacuum cleaner

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Such a helpful bunny....

Bouncer: "Mummeh had spilleded sum seedies and fings on dah gwound so I helpdes by hoooooverwing dem all ups!" :D:D

Bouncer7Dec2010006.jpg

Bouncer7Dec2010003.jpg

Needless to say Bouncer was "moved on" from partaking in this activity :roll:

Last edited:
my momzy does this too, but she won't let me outs to them, soo i has to sit at the patio door and watch the birdies hoovering them ups instead

my momzy does this too, but she won't let me outs to them, soo i has to sit at the patio door and watch the birdies hoovering them ups instead

Bouncer: "Dat no fair, we needs to hatches a plan so dat you can escapes" :shock:

Bouncer is making me very tempted to see what Spenser would make of our garden ... he is taking his midday doze at the moment, but maybe after lunch.

Bouncer is making me very tempted to see what Spenser would make of our garden ... he is taking his midday doze at the moment, but maybe after lunch.

Spenser: "Ooooh yes pwwwwease mummeh, I would likes dat vewwy much and I pwomise to be a good boy" :D:D

Aww bouncer how mean is you mummy for keep moveing you on.
Blue and Honeys run attachment to there playhouse is below our bird feeder and i wondered why they always sat in the corner when I came out and didnt move. They were catching the bits i dropped and it took me weeks ro cotton on :oops:

Blue and Honeys run attachment to there playhouse is below our bird feeder and i wondered why they always sat in the corner when I came out and didnt move. They were catching the bits i dropped and it took me weeks ro cotton on :oops:

:lol: smart buns ;)

Back