• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

christmas bunny photos

leanne2525

Warren Scout
terry looking festive
DSCF2828.jpg

ginger (she is very placid and just sits there :) )
DSCF2848.jpg

baby bunny scooby
DSCF2840.jpg

bob who looks like he aint very impressed but was more than happy for the attention
DSCF2867.jpg

tiny baby (i was bringing them into check eyes was open, and laid them on hat, they wasnt bothered by it)
DSCF3424.jpg

DSCF3420.jpg

milly and a few of her babies
DSCF2859.jpg

and finally poppy my cat
DSCF2833.jpg

Last edited:
Love the tiny baby bun pictures! They're gorgeous! I have to say the last pic of your cat made me laugh loudly:lol::lol: she does not look impressed! :lol::lol:

I can't believe nobody has added to this thread, they're brilliant piccies! I don't think you'd be able to get a kitty santa suit on your cat now would you? I can't imagine her taking it very lightly! My cats would shredd me!

poppy lives with a 3 year old and a year old she is used to being grabbed and stroked and never bites or scratches, but i think her cat friends would lose respect for her if she starts wearing santa outfits :lol:

Bob looks quite distinguished in his tinsel outfit!!

Your bunnies are lovely.

Love the 'look' Poppy is giving you!!

:lol::lol:

Bob looks quite distinguished in his tinsel outfit!!

Your bunnies are lovely.

Love the 'look' Poppy is giving you!!

:lol::lol:

the look.... as in she wants to claw me :lol:

bob was just hoping none of the other rabbits see him as his the daddy of the bunny gang lol

Back