• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know bunny minders in north west

Lindy

Young Bun
We are going away on holiday for two weeks in February and are desperate to find a good bunny minder. We live on the Wirral, so anywhere in the Wirral/Chester area would be perfect.

We have two bunnies (not bonded) who each have their own large hutch with run attached, but also get to run in the garden, in turns, most of the day. I would like somewhere where they will have a run, and aren't stuck in a hutch as they are used to lots of exercise.

Alternatively, if there is someone local who will come to our house twice a day, that would be even better.

The male is young and healthy. Our female is ten, and although she runs around the garden eating everything in sight, she needs TLC. Daily eye drops, and every three weeks she goes to the vet to have her teeth smoothed and tear ducts flushed, so ideally someone who will administer the eye drops. The female loves to be cuddled, the boy doesn't!.

My neighbour usually looks after them, but he too will be away, so the panic is setting in. Does anyone know anyone at all who can look after them?

Some years ago we found someone, but we came home from holiday early to discover these people had gone on holiday and locked our bunnies in their shed! The RSPCA had to brreak in to get out bunnies out. Needless to say, I am very wary now, and would like some recommendations.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm sure you all understand that we want the best for our buns. Please message me if you know of anyone. The cost isn't an issue, we want someone with a genuine love of bunnies.

Many, many thanks

Back