• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea pig photo overload

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
Acorn;
009-10.jpg

010-15.jpg

014-7.jpg

Lily;
(one of my fav pics)
020-11.jpg

025-6.jpg

028-7.jpg

Rosie;
042-3.jpg

040-4.jpg

039-6.jpg

All three cherubs;
049-7.jpg

Happy pigs;
055-5.jpg

056-3.jpg

057-3.jpg

Three fluffy bums;
061-7.jpg

They're all gorgeous! I could definately make time for a snuggle with Toffee! Lovely set up for the piccies too! :love:

AAAHHHHH, PIGGLES!

I LOVE piggles, I want piggles, I need piggles :love: They are just so gorgeous, love their wee mouths and fur and wheeks and and and :love:

Question - What does Toffee's fur feel like? He's a Rex right? And bunny Rexes are very sleek, but he just looks like a big fluffball :love::lol:

Thanks all!

Coineanch - Rex guinea pigs are so unlike rex rabbits. Toffee's hair is quite coarse. It is curly, thick and short. Even her whiskers are curled. She does resemble a fluffball :love:

I went back to look at her whiskers - they are a funny-looking lot aren't they? :love: I bet she is lovely to snuggle :D

I really miss having pigs, I regularly go on youtube to get my fix of popcorning and wheeks :oops:

Back