• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frost Binkies!!!!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Let the buns out for a run around on the frost grass and they LOVED it!! :love::love::love::love: I couldn't keep up with all the binkies, but I got a few snaps and bits on video, even Kylo had a go at it! :D:D:D

P1110166.jpg

P1110164.jpg

P1110162.jpg

P1110146.jpg

I have just fallen in love :love::love::love: with all your buns! They're gorgeous and full of character! I have to say I have just sat and watched a load of your videos of them and they've made me very happy! I have an op today so thank you for just cheering me up! :D

I have just fallen in love :love::love::love: with all your buns! They're gorgeous and full of character! I have to say I have just sat and watched a load of your videos of them and they've made me very happy! I have an op today so thank you for just cheering me up! :D

You're very welcome, good luck with the op. They are a little mental, not sure if that's their natural way or they've spent too much time with me! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

All I could think of while watching the first video was:
'What have you been feeding them?' :shock:
Gorgeous bunnies, full of energy! :D:love::love::love::love::love:

All I could think of while watching the first video was:
'What have you been feeding them?' :shock:
Gorgeous bunnies, full of energy! :D:love::love::love::love::love:

Nothing unusual!!! I thought they'd hop about, sulk about it being cold and frozen and go back inside - i was SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back