• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Nomming - all friends of Spenser please look!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PC060386.jpg

Good boy Spenser!! Assuming he is eating it and it's not just proped up against him :lol:

No, he sooked it all up like a kid with spaghetti. It's oat hay from a sample bag - ideal for reluctant hay-nommers. I'm really chuffed with him today, because he rarely eats anything indoors, so I think he is really getting more relaxed. He is fond of that spot under the couch in the conservatory - doubtless because I cannot reach him. :roll::lol:

My two love oaten hay, won't eat anything else, won't even poop in the timothy hay, after few weeks of offering it I donated it to the local vet hospital...

Go Spenser!!! nom that lovely oat hay!:wave:

No, he sooked it all up like a kid with spaghetti. It's oat hay from a sample bag - ideal for reluctant hay-nommers. I'm really chuffed with him today, because he rarely eats anything indoors, so I think he is really getting more relaxed. He is fond of that spot under the couch in the conservatory - doubtless because I cannot reach him. :roll::lol:

Also favorite spot of Bouncers ;) Although tbh "under" anything will do, foot stool, chairs, tables, my feet :roll::lol:

Back