• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dont you love the sound of..

Actually, you like the sound of noisy eating? Get a couple of guineapigs!! Oh my goodness they love their grub and they don't care who knows it!!! :shock:

I love watching them eat, my two both eat the same piece of veg, each taking a turn with it, I wonder why they don't each take a piece each, I think I would get annoyed if somebody kept taking my food which I was eating but they just wait until the other has taken a bite and then snatch it then the other snatches it back and so it goes on, I could sit and watch the rabbits all day.:)

I love watching them eat, my two both eat the same piece of veg, each taking a turn with it, I wonder why they don't each take a piece each, I think I would get annoyed if somebody kept taking my food which I was eating but they just wait until the other has taken a bite and then snatch it then the other snatches it back and so it goes on, I could sit and watch the rabbits all day.:)

:lol: Daisy-Boo does this to Pippin - she never wants her own bit, just the bit in his mouth! Looks like she's snogging him - very cute!

I love to give them a bit of carrot each and then sit back to listen to the chomping - happy bunnies :love:

Back