• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a fright!

weedug

Mama Doe
When I saw Honey like this :shock:. Thankfully she was having a major bunny flop moment :lol:

001-2.jpg

:love::love::love:

I have a pic of BB like that but can't bear to look at it cos she looks like shes gone :-(

I love to see them flopped, but can't resist poking to make sure they're ok:oops:

:love::love::love:

I have a pic of BB like that but can't bear to look at it cos she looks like shes gone :-(

I love to see them flopped, but can't resist poking to make sure they're ok:oops:

I'm the same. I usually shout out, and the poor bun gets a terrible fright! Then it takes us both a few minutes to calm down :lol:

i love chilled bunnies:D (must admit tho, i do resort to poking mine if they don't startle when i make a noise:oops:)

:shock::shock:i hate it when hooch does that,i have to get up close to him and look really close to see if i can see his belly going up and down.... then he scares me and jumps at me:roll::lol:
:love::love:

Back