• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser in touch with his feminine side ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PB050372.jpg

Aww, he's such a sweetie! I just want to give him a big hug! :love::love:

Unfortunately looks are deceiving - Spenser is NOT a cuddly bunny at all. This is partly because he isn't neutered yet, and also because I suspect he wasn't handled much as a youngster (he was 7 months when I got him).

Unfortunately looks are deceiving - Spenser is NOT a cuddly bunny at all. This is partly because he isn't neutered yet, and also because I suspect he wasn't handled much as a youngster (he was 7 months when I got him).

That's a shame, but he is lovely and it looks like you've done really well with him! Maybe Alice could have a cuddle with him :D

The blankie is actually are rather old fleece I like to snuggle up with the for winter essay-marking season. Spenser has 'claimed' it. :roll:

Aw, Spenser, is that norty mummeh of yours robbing you of your manly pride and dignity :love::love::love::love: I think you may have to come live with me :love::love:

Back