• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No Spenser photos tonight! PROBLEM SOLVED!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
:(:(:(

I tried to delet a photo, hoping it might speed things up if I had fewer pics in the album ... and deleted everything. I can't seem to add any more pics. :(

Last edited:
Aww no! This happened to me before when mum done something to my laptop, all the photos got wiped off. Every single photo. :(

:(:(:(

I tried to delet a photo, hoping it might speed things up if I had fewer pics in the album ... and deleted everything. I can't seem to add any more pics. :(

Whoops!! Hope you can trace them somehow, but don't ask me - I'm a complete technophobe!! :roll:

right, don't take any more photos or anything and see if you can recover the photos.

I think I've used recuva in the past which is free and you should be able to find with a quick google search.

eta: just realised you mean an online album not on your memory card, I'm going to be no help with that one :oops:

Last edited:
The photos are only lost from photobucket, and I seem to have found them again - it was just going VERY slow and I have as little patience as I have skill with these things.

The photos are only lost from photobucket, and I seem to have found them again - it was just going VERY slow and I have as little patience as I have skill with these things.

Phew!! Photos now then? Shall I scoot across to pictures section??

Back