PDA

View Full Version : How do bunnies know....

Blackberry & Co
06-12-2010, 08:45 PM
....whether you come bearing food or not????

I pop down to seem my little fellas throughout the day, and although breakfast and supper are served at the same time I try and vary the times I takes their other bits down, but if I go without food they will stay snuggled in the hay (the Little Boys don't even come out of their tunnel :roll:), but if I take food they're out to greet me with enormous enthusiasm!:lol:

How do they know?????

bensonlola
06-12-2010, 08:46 PM
....whether you come bearing food or not????

I pop down to seem my little fellas throughout the day, and although breakfast and supper are served at the same time I try and vary the times I takes their other bits down, but if I go without food they will stay snuggled in the hay (the Little Boys don't even come out of their tunnel :roll:), but if I take food they're out to greet me with enormous enthusiasm!:lol:

How do they know?????

CCTV!! They're watching you!! :shock:

Blackberry & Co
06-12-2010, 08:48 PM

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

That's quite a scary thought.......

tiger_lily
06-12-2010, 08:49 PM

:lol::lol::lol: Bunny-vision!

bensonlola
06-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Check under the floor of their bedrooms - there'll be a trap door somewhere - that's how I found Benson and Lola's! They'll have the remote control burried under their straw somewhere, or in the nose of their squishy car!

Blackberry & Co
06-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Check under the floor of their bedrooms - there'll be a trap door somewhere - that's how I found Benson and Lola's! They'll have the remote control burried under their straw somewhere, or in the nose of their squishy car!

:shock::shock::shock:

bensonlola
06-12-2010, 08:55 PM
:shock::shock::shock:

Yup!! You gotta be one step ahead. One. Step. Ahead. ;)

susie bun
06-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Spenser doesn't know - he nearly always climbs the mesh in eager expectation of treats. The look I get if it is only a slice of apple or carrot. :roll:

bensonlola
06-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Spenser doesn't know - he nearly always climbs the mesh in eager expectation of treats. The look I get if it is only a slice of apple or carrot. :roll:

Benson : Only??? ONLY??? Me and Lola we love apple and carrot!! What do you like for a treat Spenser?

Lola: Apple?? Carrot??? Is mummy out again?

Benson : No hunnybun, go back to sleep.

funnybunnyabc
06-12-2010, 08:58 PM

I know the look :roll::lol: I swear I get rolling of eyes aswell :roll::lol:

VickiP
06-12-2010, 09:00 PM
I think they are capable of psychic abilities - and telepathy - I'm not mad - I've tried it - mine are telepathic I swear :)

Blackberry & Co
06-12-2010, 09:02 PM
I think they are capable of psychic abilities - and telepathy - I'm not mad - I've tried it - mine are telepathic I swear :)

I believe you - my boys seem to know when it's worth getting up out of their nice warm hay :lol:

susie bun
06-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Benson : Only??? ONLY??? Me and Lola we love apple and carrot!! What do you like for a treat Spenser?

Spenser likes a fenugreek crunchie or, even better, a Rainbow Rabbit biscuit. :D

bensonlola
06-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Spenser likes a fenugreek crunchie or, even better, a Rainbow Rabbit biscuit. :D

Blessim!! :love: