• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do bunnies know....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
....whether you come bearing food or not????

I pop down to seem my little fellas throughout the day, and although breakfast and supper are served at the same time I try and vary the times I takes their other bits down, but if I go without food they will stay snuggled in the hay (the Little Boys don't even come out of their tunnel :roll:), but if I take food they're out to greet me with enormous enthusiasm!:lol:

How do they know?????

....whether you come bearing food or not????

I pop down to seem my little fellas throughout the day, and although breakfast and supper are served at the same time I try and vary the times I takes their other bits down, but if I go without food they will stay snuggled in the hay (the Little Boys don't even come out of their tunnel :roll:), but if I take food they're out to greet me with enormous enthusiasm!:lol:

How do they know?????

CCTV!! They're watching you!! :shock:

Check under the floor of their bedrooms - there'll be a trap door somewhere - that's how I found Benson and Lola's! They'll have the remote control burried under their straw somewhere, or in the nose of their squishy car!

Spenser doesn't know - he nearly always climbs the mesh in eager expectation of treats. The look I get if it is only a slice of apple or carrot. :roll:

Spenser doesn't know - he nearly always climbs the mesh in eager expectation of treats. The look I get if it is only a slice of apple or carrot. :roll:

Benson : Only??? ONLY??? Me and Lola we love apple and carrot!! What do you like for a treat Spenser?

Lola: Apple?? Carrot??? Is mummy out again?

Benson : No hunnybun, go back to sleep.

I think they are capable of psychic abilities - and telepathy - I'm not mad - I've tried it - mine are telepathic I swear :)

Back