• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time to close the shutters on my little Mr & Mrs

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Think I'll give them a little bit of carrot as a bedtime treat. Don't know why I'm telling you all this - feel free to ignore me!!

I know the look I would get if a piece of carrot was SSP's bedtime treat! :roll::lol:

My two were delighted with their treat. I cant see them in the dark however, just listen for feet in hay and then wait till two pieces of carrot are tugged out of my fingers, then the contented munching noises!! :lol: Gotta get a light fitted outside!

the problems with black buns!! im scared stiff of stepping on mittens or charlie when I enter the shed :?
Glad they enjoyed their carrot :love:

I have a light fitted out by the aviary now for the evenings (when the garage is unlocked), but in the mornings I have to grovel around with a torch :lol:

A TORCH!! A less expensive alternative. Have to save my pennies for my conservatory!!

Aw, bless - can't believe you hadn't thought of that! :lol:

A head torch is good, cos it leaves the hands free, but I use a regular torch cos I have my special little torch hanging hook :D

Aw, bless - can't believe you hadn't thought of that! :lol:

A head torch is good, cos it leaves the hands free, but I use a regular torch cos I have my special little torch hanging hook :D

:roll: You've no idea! My sister is constantly rolling her eyes at me!! Really don't know how I manage to educate small children!!! Our secretary in school is a v'hery patient lady!! :oops:

Back