• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Happy!!!!!

xkaytix

Warren Scout
Brought Snoopy the bun home from the vets yesterday because he wasn't very well and mum and dad said that he could come and live inside with us. Dad has now had a whinge and a moan and second thoughts and now says that he doesn't want him in the house anymore!!! I'm so annoyed and upset. GRRRRRRRRRRRR

But Snoopy cant go back outdoors now if he has been inside for several days.

Can you explain this to your Dad ?

Please explain to your dad that it could potentially harm or kill the bunny putting him back outside in this weather. :(

I hate it when parents do that.

He said that he can go into the shed with the heater on. Makes me so cross! Snoopy won't be going out in the cold. If worst comes to worst I'm sure my friend will let him live with her.

It's just annoying because the shed is the other buns. What was the point in getting them loads of space if they are all going to be put in their in hutches? :(. He said that they made a mess on the floor and is convinced we will get rats. So frustrating :(

Back