• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutered Doe Sought For My Lop, Button, his friend of nearly 8 years passed today

NellieNooNoo

Warren Scout
Does anyone know of any female rabbits, about 5 years old, that need a mate?

My Button is all alone and I hate the idea of him spending the winter on his own so am looking at the possibility of finding him a mate, but not a young one.

Am in North Somerset but willing to travel reasonable distance.

Oh poor little man all on his own after that long especially in this weather. Have you looked in the rehome bit of this site?

Thanks for your reply. I have checked on the rehome bit, they all seem to far away.

Not many 5 + female rabbits looking for a new mate . . . .

Im searching for an older bunny for someone else, so Ill update this thread when I have more information, which might be of use to you.

I've found one in Weymouth, too far for me is that any good to you? It's a 6 year old doe??

We've also found one in Kent, which is identical to Button . . . we're having discussions even though very far away.

i live in Hampshire so could possibly help getting her to you :wave:

maybe not sorry i thought it was closer! sorry :D hope you find a bun soon

Here is a picture of Bumble and Button.

Bunnies.jpg

Button is the one on the right who's looking for a new mate to cwtch up with during these long, cold nights

Back