• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess what we have coming in... WARNING... very sad story :(

What kind of sick excuse for a human BEATS a rabbit?!

We have some bunnies coming in that have been beaten by their previous owner and were saved by someone. From what the lady who rescued them said, they weren't doing anything wrong. Not that I agree with any sort of physical punishment on an animal for anything. I wanted to know if one went for her or something, but apparently not. They hadn't done anything to her knowledge.

Both buns are skinny and have swellings :( They will be coming to us soon but right now are at hers receiving vet treatment.

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

I hope these poor buns get all the love and care they deserve from now on and the person that beat them dies a slow painful death :evil:

:cry::cry: the owners should be reported!
Im glad they are out of there now and hopefully can learn to trust again and know what love is - poor poor things :cry::cry:

The only person who would do that is mentally ill - she has something seriously wrong with her if she is capable of doing that. To say she has issue's is an understatement, sounds like she is spiteful and wicked, those poor animals - I hope they are going to be alright, the mental scars will live on beyond the signs of physical abuse - it's disgusting she should be prosecuted.

The only person who would do that is mentally ill - she has something seriously wrong with her if she is capable of doing that. To say she has issue's is an understatement, sounds like she is spiteful and wicked, those poor animals - I hope they are going to be alright, the mental scars will live on beyond the signs of physical abuse - it's disgusting she should be prosecuted.

They are not mentally ill they are just evil, many people have mental illness and they would never harm an animal

I haven't even told you the worst bit... the people the rabbits came from claimed to be a rescue!

To be honest I am not surprised. I have seen some awful people who claim to be rescues. I have to add and some lovely people who are doing a great job with rescue.

Sorry I can't read further than the mouse over the thread title...poor bunnies, whatever they have had to endure, I hope they are or can be safe very soon .....:(:(

:cry::cry::cry::evil::evil::evil:
So devastating for these poor bunnies....I hope they can recover and get to yours soon to learn how to be loved.....how terribly sad...I hope they are reported:evil::cry:

Back