• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something has landed - is it a ball, is it a plane - nooo its super nommy!!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Charlie: Hey Mittens comes over here - whas this??

CIMG3878.jpg

Mittens: One minute charles im eating!!

CIMG3885.jpg

Sooty: Ok, I will investigate ...

CIMG3890.jpg

Sooty: hmmm I dont know but its rather nommy - Mittens come quick you can eat it

CIMG3892.jpg

Mittens: - eat it? Are you sure its not a bomb?
CIMG3893.jpg

Sooty: Yes Mittens - eat it - I will keep an ear out just in case

CIMG3894.jpg

Mittens:: Can you see me?

CIMG3895.jpg

They didnt know quite what to make of their new willow ball at first :lol::lol::love:

Willow warren - its rather large but that was the idea because if one of them has something - they all want it - so I thought they could all nibble at this - though they were all a bit dubious of it!

They do look suspicious, bless them! Are Willow Warren actually getting deliveries through, or did you have it before the snow? :wave:

They do look suspicious, bless them! Are Willow Warren actually getting deliveries through, or did you have it before the snow? :wave:

No I ordered it mid snow as I couldnt get out in the snow and was running out and it came the next day... to say I was happy was an understatement! :D

No I ordered it mid snow as I couldnt get out in the snow and was running out and it came the next day... to say I was happy was an understatement! :D

That's amazing. :shock::D Our post situation is going from bad to worse - none at all today, and we haven't had a parcel for ages. Spenser likes the sample bags from Animal Magic (except Welsh meadow hay), and only has a couple left. He likes the bags too!

Naughty mummy:no: you are supposed to keep the pressies under the tree till xmas...:lol::lol:
Lovely pics as always :love:

Susie - Yes I was really amazed as I was panicking I would run out.

Becky - She is a little madam!! :lol: :love:

Sugarlump - I know :oops: but santa paws came early and mummuh had some major shed cleaning to do so I thought this would keep them out of trouble!! :)

Back