• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chocolate bunnies

leanne2525

Warren Scout
These are my baby chocolate havana rexes :love: they are 6 and half weeks old
DSCF3405.jpg

DSCF3363.jpg

DSCF3409.jpg

DSCF3402.jpg

They are lovely looking.

Are they alright to be out in snow at such a young age? Just being curious.

they was only out 5 mins, to give mum a break and i cleaned cage out, i thought id get some photos as they was playing :D

Last edited:
They're gorgeous:love:! Can you tell them all apart? x

hi, yeah one has blue eyes, one has different fur, one is the biggest, one has a leg problem it was born with and then these only one left lol so i can tell them apart :lol:

im keeping one, 3 have homes i checked the people out and if they ever have problems they can bring babies back to me, but they all experienced with rabbits and one is taking the baby with bad leg which means she will have a good home even with her funny leg :) and i have one left that i am looking for home for, i am just really fussy and people think your rude when you ask questions about is it for a child, do they have experience etc etc

i am just really fussy and people think your rude when you ask questions about is it for a child, do they have experience etc etc

I don't think it's rude!! I think it's perfectly reasonable to want them to go to good homes!

Stunning babies...:love:

im keeping one, 3 have homes i checked the people out and if they ever have problems they can bring babies back to me, but they all experienced with rabbits and one is taking the baby with bad leg which means she will have a good home even with her funny leg :) and i have one left that i am looking for home for, i am just really fussy and people think your rude when you ask questions about is it for a child, do they have experience etc etc

I do the exact same with the invasive questions :lol: If they don't like them they don't get one of my rabbits, simple :)

Back