• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice the little snowball

Lu_x

Mama Doe
Everytime Alice comes out to sit on the sofa she just looks like a little snow ball! She's such a cutie, just thought I'd share some piccies again. I'm going to try her out in the lounge today and see if she has the confidence to hop round on her own! She's getting there, it's just a very slow long road to being a normal bunny!

Alice without flash being used- so a little dark! But still cute!
IMG_1869.jpg

Teeheehee
IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

Don't forget to do the Great Big Rabbit Survey for the RSPCA
IMG_1882.jpg

Hope you enjoyed! :wave:

I have a BIG soft spot for your little Alice, and am so pleased she is responding to being in good hands now. :love::love::love:

I have a BIG soft spot for your little Alice, and am so pleased she is responding to being in good hands now. :love::love::love:

Aww, thank you Susie Bun! She is doing well. I'm about to try and get her to play in the living room, but she goes very shy in big spaces, because of her past life living in a small dark hutch, usually with a litter of baby buns!

I'll post more piccies later if she makes some progress! :D

Aww, thank you Susie Bun! She is doing well. I'm about to try and get her to play in the living room, but she goes very shy in big spaces, because of her past life living in a small dark hutch, usually with a litter of baby buns!

I'll post more piccies later if she makes some progress! :D

Maybe it will take her a while to adapt given her past life. Does she have toys that she likes that would make her feel more secure in a bigger area?

She seems to feel secure if you mark areas out with fleeces! She really won't step outside a marked area, but then I think thats because she was in such a tiny hutch while being used for breeding by her previous owner.

I gave her a tunnel and a tent to hide in but she was really good and didn't just hide away, she came out for a look around and she sat and played with her new willow ball! I think the addition of some veg might have helped too!

I've got an op tomorrow and will have to rest for a week after so I'll have lots of time to do playtimes with Alice! Expect lots of pics! :D

That's a lovely pic, thank you! :love: The fleece thing is interesting - when we first got Spenser and had him in the conservatory for play time and getting to know him (his hutch is outside), he scanned constantly and would not step off 'his' fleece. Now he has his own special fleece blankies in the hutch too.

Hope your op goes well, and will look out for update on little Alice's progress. :wave:

Just realised the picture is a video - even better! :D I love the periscoping - she is getting nosey, which has to be a good sign.

That's a lovely pic, thank you! :love: The fleece thing is interesting - when we first got Spenser and had him in the conservatory for play time and getting to know him (his hutch is outside), he scanned constantly and would not step off 'his' fleece. Now he has his own special fleece blankies in the hutch too.

Hope your op goes well, and will look out for update on little Alice's progress. :wave:

Susie bun, it should be a video if you click on it? If it doesn't work I shall ask the O/H what I've done wrong this time :lol:

She always seems happier with the fleecys but I'm not sure why, it's interesting that Spenser did that too. :wave:

Back