• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing new rabbits

stranger23

Mama Doe
Hi im currently bonding my 2 girls they are in cages next to each other and seem to like each other, only put them together yesterday and for about 2 mins Susie was scratching at the bars and since then they have been sat next to each other if Susie went to eat Smoky did the same and i even saw them both having a little play which is good as we only got smoky yesterday so thought she wouldnt be up for playing for a few days (not while we were all about anyway) so everything seems really good between the girls so how long do i keep them in cages next to each other before trying them without the cages? later when ive got more time im going to search back for all the bonding tips as i donth ave time now but just wanted to know how long roughly to keep them in cages next to each other

They will be done just after xmas its for after they are spayed i want to know about coz if its going to be months and months i will get more panels and make thier cages bigger if its only going to be a month for example then what they are in now will be ok, im planning on getting more panels for xmas but wanted to build another rabbit cage with them so just trying to figure out how much im going to need :)

They will be done just after xmas its for after they are spayed i want to know about coz if its going to be months and months i will get more panels and make thier cages bigger if its only going to be a month for example then what they are in now will be ok, im planning on getting more panels for xmas but wanted to build another rabbit cage with them so just trying to figure out how much im going to need :)

~6 weeks post spay give or take.

ok think i might make the cages bigger then so will get another box of panels as soon as i can even will letting them out in the run i dont want them cooped up for over 2 months even tho the cages they are in are not small bigger is better and i will move them so i can make bigger ones

Back