• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furious

WHY CANT MY :censored: DAD LOOK AFTER HIS ONE AND ONLY ANIMAL!!!!!!! :censored:

HE BRINGS HOME A :censored: PUPPY, IS TOTALLY INCONSISTENT AND DOES NOTHING BUT BRUSH IT AND TRY AND MAKE HER LOOK NICE 100% OF THE TIME. ITS A :censored: DOG!!!!! NOT A DOLL

Im so annoyed, everything is left to me and mum, and as much as i love her to pieces, i didnt want another dog! Not unless it was a mature rescue dog.

He cant even keep an eye on it. Its just come up stairs while im doing a sweep out and scared the rabbits half to death. By the tme i knew what the hell was going on, Dolly had scarpered under the wardrobe and theres some clumps of fur on my floor! :censored::censored::censored:

If his dog has hurt the Dolly, ill kill him. Aparently its my fault that he left all the doors open!! :censored::censored:

Im sorry, im just so :censored: off with him. Hes supposed to be a responsible adult for christs sake!!!

Poor Dolly has finally come out, but only for a treat, if i move too quickly she belts off! :(

Poor Dolly :(

I do think it's important that you do some training with the pup though, especially as times like this will happen and best to be safe than sorry!

I trained my yorkie as a puppy to not chase the rabbits, took a couple of weeks but he now knows his place and to him the rabbits are higher up the pecking order. He co-exists with them brilliantly. The other day, Clarence was sat eating one of Alfie's biscuits and although Alfie wanted it he just sat there in front of C waiting for the scraps ha ha.

Clarence is meeting a potential GF tomorrow! Wish him luck ;)x

Sorry about that rant!!! :oops:

Mum wasnt around to stick up for me, i needed to vent! :roll:

Its not my fault that HIS dog got upstairs though when he left the door open. We all agreed that whoever is with the pup has to keep their eye on her or keep the door shut so shes always in sight.

Hes the only person thats not going by what we agreed, so how is it my fault!? My door is always closed if im not upstairs with them.

Dollys ok though, thank goodness. God knows what you all think of me going by some of my recent threads!! :oops::oops: They are happy, relaxed little buns, everything just went wrong this week.

Poor Dolly :(

I do think it's important that you do some training with the pup though, especially as times like this will happen and best to be safe than sorry!

I trained my yorkie as a puppy to not chase the rabbits, took a couple of weeks but he now knows his place and to him the rabbits are higher up the pecking order. He co-exists with them brilliantly. The other day, Clarence was sat eating one of Alfie's biscuits and although Alfie wanted it he just sat there in front of C waiting for the scraps ha ha.

Clarence is meeting a potential GF tomorrow! Wish him luck ;)x

:lol: Good luck Clarence (or should i say Chip? :roll:) Of all the names, Ange!! ;)

Me and mum do a lot of training with Poppy. Its left to me to supervise her with the rabbits though. They were here before her and to me, they are top of the pecking order, even our other dog sees it that way, youve met jess.

Problem is, dad doesnt see it that way! :roll: Theyre "just rabbits" to him. :evil:

could you put a baby gate on the stairs so puppy cant get up :wave:

Poppy doesnt usually come upstairs if shes told to stay. But dad just lets her do what she wants. Im sick of him, he just doesnt get it, he treats her like a baby, rather than a dog. So shes going to be a nightmare when she grows up.

Last edited:
:lol: Good luck Clarence (or should i say Chip? :roll:) Of all the names, Ange!! ;)

Me and mum do a lot of training with Poppy. Its left to me to supervise her with the rabbits though. They were here before her and to me, they are top of the pecking order, even our other dog sees it that way, youve met jess.

Problem is, dad doesnt see it that way! :roll: Theyre "just rabbits" to him. :evil:

Poppy doesnt usually come upstairs if shes told to stay. But dad just lets her do what she wants. Im sick of him, he just doesnt get it, he treats her like a baby, rather than a dog. So shes going to be a nightmare when she grows up.

Don't worry about it, it will be your dad's problem not yours!
I love Jess, she's the perfect pooch!

Ha ha he really does suit the name Chip Sophia, it stuck cos he reminds me so much of my friends black lop Chip who I looked after, same personality too. He's ace, figured out how to get on my bed so he's usually chilling out on there. Will send you pics if bonding goes well!!x

In that case I would deffinatly invest in a baby gate, even just to put on your door (though if its like mine you will need to mesh it as bunnies can slip through it :lol: ) so that if your dad is lax with her you can be confident she wont get to the bunnies :wave:

Well, we'll see how things go. Im off college again today and shes the perfect puppy! :roll: She just needs boundaries.

If im not upstairs, then my bedroom door is shut and she cant get in. My dad just doesnt think, and nothing can ever be his fault, can it? :roll: Always has to be someone elses.

Back