• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoopy is home :D

xkaytix

Warren Scout
Snoopy is finally home :D. Picked him up from the vets today. Cost an arm and a leg (3 weeks wages :O) but he is home and safe and eating :D

Even better than that.....he lives in the house now too :). And mum said whilst we're at it we should bring Crazy the guinea pig in the house too :). Mum and Dad would not let me have them in the house no matter how much I begged ovre the last couple of years. But now they have :)

Even better than that.....he lives in the house now too :). And mum said whilst we're at it we should bring Crazy the guinea pig in the house too :). Mum and Dad would not let me have them in the house no matter how much I begged ovre the last couple of years. But now they have :)

Brilliant !! So now you dont have to rehome the parents !! :thumb:

Yay! Great news for Snoops, so glad he is back on his paws.... how long till he sneaks into your bedroom then ;) Moomin best make some room :lol:

Brilliant !! So now you dont have to rehome the parents !! :thumb:

Hehe yep! Good idea!! And they boyfriend! He takes up a lot of room with his games and dvds etc.

Jeanna don't think Moomin will move over! She is one spoilt hamster! She has SHS lol.

Glad you have him back home, and inside is even better. :D I've ordered a puppy crate for Spenser in case the weather gets really bad or he is poorly and has to be in overnight. I can't see him as a house rabbit long-term, but you never know ...

Hehe yep! Good idea!! And they boyfriend! He takes up a lot of room with his games and dvds etc.

Jeanna don't think Moomin will move over! She is one spoilt hamster! She has SHS lol.

Maybe the bf can sleep in the room where Crazy is going, and Snoops can snuggle up in bed with you? Men are too big and smelly, and make noises.... buns are better :love: :lol:

Maybe the bf can sleep in the room where Crazy is going, and Snoops can snuggle up in bed with you? Men are too big and smelly, and make noises.... buns are better :love: :lol:

Yeah good idea :).. OOhhh guess what mum said too? We can bring him in the living room for a run around when we like. As long as he doesn't poo on the carpet lol. I will be running around with some doggie bags I think! Will be lush to have him in the house :). He's fast asleep in his room at the mo. Gave me the dirtyest look earlier when we brought him home. Was not a happy bunny! lol.

Yeah good idea :).. OOhhh guess what mum said too? We can bring him in the living room for a run around when we like. As long as he doesn't poo on the carpet lol. I will be running around with some doggie bags I think! Will be lush to have him in the house :). He's fast asleep in his room at the mo. Gave me the dirtyest look earlier when we brought him home. Was not a happy bunny! lol.

:love::love::love:

As long as they are dried poops, they will be easy to sweep up or hoover up. Perhaps get him used to litter box training and when he goes into the livingroom you can take in his litter box so he has somewhere to go incase he needs a wee?

Awww, poor Snoops probably doesnt know what is going on, he'll soon settle down again. Hes one lucky bun to have you to worry about him :)

Awww thank you :). And yes I do worry about him ALOT. Bless him. Hopefully this is it now and all his tummy troubles are over. We took him to the vets in Quedgeley. They were really good. Pricey but worth it!

Awww thank you :). And yes I do worry about him ALOT. Bless him. Hopefully this is it now and all his tummy troubles are over. We took him to the vets in Quedgeley. They were really good. Pricey but worth it!

Who did you see there??

Thats Rimmi and Winters vets, yes, pricey, but so knowledgable and worth it. Jason Burgess is the rabbit vet god :love::love: if anyone can help him, its Jason :love::love:

Yes, hopefully a nice snug winter inside, focusing on getting some weight on and becoming stronger will be good for him, takes out the need for him to focus on 'surviving' in the cold. Hopefully he'll put more energy into recovering.

Do you have everything you need??

Cardboard boxes make great toys, and beds :)

We saw a lady called Jenny. She was really nice.

Yeah we've got everything we need thanks. The room isn't completely clear so he is in his hutch for tonight. Don't want him chewing things he shouldn't. For his safety and my mum's sanity lol. Will have him running about the house tomorrow :D.

Not sure yet. I'm thinking of leaving it there for him to hop in and out of as he pleases. That way he can suit himself. Still got LOADS of stuff to move :(. We need a bigger house! hehe

Not sure yet. I'm thinking of leaving it there for him to hop in and out of as he pleases. That way he can suit himself. Still got LOADS of stuff to move :(. We need a bigger house! hehe

Hehehe!! Me too! :p

At least if he has his hutch in there then he has something familiar, so its not too scary. Hes going to be so spoilt! What a lucky boy! :love::love:

Just give me a text if you need anything, I deffo recommend keeping things in any corners of the room, as this is where buns like to pee.... so a litter box, piles of toys, anything to 'hide' the corner! :lol::lol:

Ok thanks for that. Oh so that is why Lilly has been peeing all over the shed? They have a litter tray but Lilly has insisted on weeing in the corner of the shed. We moved the litter tray there yesterday in the hope she would pee in there!!

Ok thanks for that. Oh so that is why Lilly has been peeing all over the shed? They have a litter tray but Lilly has insisted on weeing in the corner of the shed. We moved the litter tray there yesterday in the hope she would pee in there!!

Yeah, they love corners!! Might be easier if you get a litter box for each corner! Or have a few litter corners and a toy pile corner!! Rimmi and Winter will do it even thought they are litter box trained which is why we have to be careful with the sofa! I put a teddy there and it puts them off!! :lol::lol:

Back