• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Was a bit naughty today

stranger23

Mama Doe
I was going to try and bond my female with my 2 males but i put them in neutral ground and they were scratching at each other through the bars of the cages it didnt look as if one of my boys liked the girl and today we went to the pet shop to pic up some hay and food and they had the most beautiful little girl in there we just had to get her :) was a bit naughty as we were not meant to be getting anymore pets for a while but just couldnt resist so she is in a cage next to susie and they seem to like each other there was only a little bit of scratching by susie when we first put smoky in the cage next to her but now they are both lying next to each other going to sleep :) so hopefully now i can bond the two little girls together they are about the same age to which is nice so now i will have 3 sets of 2 when ive managed to get every one neutered i will be so happy that every one will have a friend to snuggle and play with :)

Back