• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brrrrrrrrr ... another cold one!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
After a couple of not quite so cold nights, we are back to freezing temperatures. I changed Spenser's frozen water at 6pm, and again at 8pm. He is lively, cheeky and all fluffed out like a giant powder puff, bless him. :love: We are hoping his snugglesafe and new cover come this week, but in general he seems to prefer the winter to the summer weather.

Bless little spencer, i'ts been quite a lot warmer here today, although we go back to -2 daytime temps again tommorrow:shock: xxx

I shall convey your apologies to his lordship. Spenser is named after the 16th century poet I wrote on for my PhD, hence the unusual spelling. :wave:

I shall convey your apologies to his lordship. Spenser is named after the 16th century poet I wrote on for my PhD, hence the unusual spelling. :wave:

Please convey my apology to his lordship and give send him my deepest respect and nose rubs, and please convey all of my best wishes, love from his faithful servant. :oops: xxxx

Its going to be -4 here tonight but tomorrow night -7. I know thats not as bad as many people have had it but still pretty bad for here. :( I dont stop worrying about the bunnies :(

My Max is definitely a Winter bunny! Hugs to Spencer and all the other bunnies on this cold December night! :( xxx

I've been out to convey Grace65's apologies to Spenser, and also a little treat. :oops: He was sat in the under-run of his hutch, and grabbed the treat off me as if he hadn't been fed for a week. So much for his lordly dignity! :lol: His water hasn't frozen again yet, and I think it is a little less cold than it was earlier. He has lots of straw, a cardboard box and a fleece blanket in the under-run (which also has bubble wrap on the sides until the hutch-hugger arrives).

Back