• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im back with some cooper and benny pics added some actual pics if albun wont work

i cant really belive that little fur ball with the toy in my signature is actually that big lug in the pics lol they literally weigh like a stone each .and for anyone whos interested most of the posed pics are benny as cooper has zero interest in sitting still for sill pictures lol

It showed me one pic and said I'd have to install something to see the slide show!! I don't wanna install anything - sorry, hope you don't mind!! :oops:

thats ok im not really sure how it works its a pic album in my email so dont know what it needs it just lets me view them all from my laptop but unsure how it all works to be honest will maybe upload the old fashioned way lol i have kind of anti technology genes lol thank you for letting me know :D

25ztu6g.jpg

cooper
vq03k0.jpg

benny
wqzjwn.jpg

both gorgeous boys
30w3v3b.jpg

traffic jam
11gnk0n.jpg

grumpy with each other

hope these come up only a few of the album but at least ya's can see my gorgeous boys :D

lol i know they are so cute i just love them and they love this weather they love the snow so much and spend hours digging in it i think they recon theres a loda of grub hidden under it lol gonn aget some pics for christmas i think with santa hats and stuff well assuming they agree they tend to get their own way 99% of the time

Back