• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

show us your doggies

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I absolutely adore doggies and would love to see everyone's. I will start with my gorgeous girl Lily who is everything to me :love:
130895255.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

Watering the plants at night in his new coat...

DSC01105.jpg

Enjoying the heat when he gets back in!!

Chester's 14 and a half but he's still a puppy in his head!! :love:

I have two old, smelly dogs..Charlie who seems to be a cross with a bit of staff and collie in him..and ancient Honey a cocker

Charlie and Honey showing you what a hard life they have
dogs-1.jpg

Charlie having a fuss..sorry about the glowing eyes

jillcharlie.jpg

and Honey...I would like to point out dogs are not allowed on our furniture..can someone tell Honey:lol:

Honeyf.jpg

Gorgous dogs everyone, here are my 2.

Molly who is 9 and a collie x gsd

056-1.jpg

and Dizzy Rascal who is 1 and a collie x longdog

058.jpg

This is my best friend Lotti, :love: (taken just now!)
she is 4 weeks off of her 16th birthday and a bit frail today so she's having a 'bed' day.
She's very thin now but she eats loads :shock:
The vets has said that he thinks she's doing well considering her age, but he doesn't think she'll make the 2012 Olympics :shock:

:love: :love: :love:

photo0066.jpg

This is my best friend Lotti, :love: (taken just now!)
she is 4 weeks off of her 16th birthday and a bit frail today so she's having a 'bed' day.
She's very thin now but she eats loads :shock:
The vets has said that he thinks she's doing well considering her age, but he doesn't think she'll make the 2012 Olympics :shock:

:love: :love: :love:

photo0066.jpg

Aww she is beautiful, I love little grey oldies :love:

I'm sorry :( I've been there and I know how horrible it is :( *hugs*

Thanks again xxxxx,
I've been there too, I've only ever had two doggies, 1st one for 15 and a half years (then liver failure so pts :cry:) and 6 months later this girlie who I've had since 8 weeks old from the RSPCA nearly 16 years ago, she's a dream dog :love:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back