• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cloud and Mitsu (pic heavy!)

becky963

Warren Scout
I really hope I'm not tempting fate by posting these pics but I'm just so happy! :lol: We drove many miles to pick Mitsu up today from RSPCA Walsall. Thought we'd dive straight in with the bonding to Cloud and all seems to be going well! After 5 minutes of Cloud furiously humping Mitsu ( which she just sat and took!), they seem to have settled! Cloud seems to be madly in love with her already :love: I really hope it stays that way! Here's a few pics

002-9.jpg

008-7.jpg

011-5.jpg

010-3.jpg

013-5.jpg

019-5.jpg

020-6.jpg

021-3.jpg

023-2.jpg

017-6.jpg

Oh wow, they look very happy. Fingers crossed it carries on that way. So nice to see Mitsu and Crackers happy bunnys!!!!

Awwwww!! :love:

(It's Hanlou from FR! :wave:)

Well it looks like you definitely made the right decision - I think they're in love already! Am so pleased you and obviously very pleased for Cloud xxx

Awwwww!! :love:

(It's Hanlou from FR! :wave:)

Well it looks like you definitely made the right decision - I think they're in love already! Am so pleased you and obviously very pleased for Cloud xxx

Hello!! :wave: I am pleased for him, he's had a rubbish couple of weeks but he seems to really love Mitsu :love: xxx

I am so pleased to see Mitsu, finally in her forever home, she was in rescue far too long.

Cloud and Mitsu look so happy together!! :love::love:

ETA: I have one of Mitsu's relatives here, I think Oreo might be her sister. :love:

Awwww I'm so glad mitsu has found her forever home :love: I think I have her twin :lol: - Peaches, who's in my signature, I think they came from the same place along with Oreo who Vickys already mentioned :D

They're gorgeous! :love:

Awwww I'm so glad mitsu has found her forever home :love: I think I have her twin :lol: - Peaches, who's in my signature, I think they came from the same place along with Oreo who Vickys already mentioned :D

They're gorgeous! :love:

Aw I think Peaches is her sister! :love::love:

That's a bunny owners bonding dream isn't it, they look very content and it's great to see a wee soul who's been in rescue for a long time finally get a great home.

Awwwwh :love::love: What a lovely couple :) Im so pleased for Mitsu, i hope shes being a good girly for you. Wait until mum sees these pics tomorrow! :) xxx

Back