• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits on front page of forum?

:wave: Hi RU, everytime I log on to here I see the same 3 rabbits being advertised as looking for a home on the front page. Sunny, Ice and Cream. ;) I thought aww poor things not having found a home for so long. :( So I clicked on them and they are no longer available. :? Isn't it time we had some new buns up there looking for homes? It would help rescues out alot if we had different bunnies up each week. :D

It could be like "Rescue bunny of the week" or month. :)

Last edited:
I agree :)

Hope those buns are doing well though :)

I also think there should be a success section. So that everyone can see how rescue buns are doing in their new homes. I always seem to miss them on stories and photos :lol:

I'm planning an overhaul of the main RR site over Christmas and that will include adding in a blog/newsletter with things like success stories.

The forum gets so many visitors pulling the rabbit images straight from the main site might be to much for it so I swap them manually but don't remember as often as I should :oops: I will add writing a script to do that to my to-do list.

If there is anything else you think I should look at in the process let me know :)

Yeah me too I have seen the same bunnies at the top for ages as well, I thought it used to get refreshed and change over (they are cute though, but hope they are rehomed by now)

I'm planning an overhaul of the main RR site over Christmas and that will include adding in a blog/newsletter with things like success stories.

The forum gets so many visitors pulling the rabbit images straight from the main site might be to much for it so I swap them manually but don't remember as often as I should :oops: I will add writing a script to do that to my to-do list.

If there is anything else you think I should look at in the process let me know :)

Thanks Tasmin. :D :wave:

Thats brill, I think it can be so beneficial for people to see success stories, the rescues can see the bunnies they helped and we can all see what a brilliant thing the new owners have done.

Not sure if it could be possible but on the newsletter if there are fundraisers going on that people can get to and join in it could be greatly advertised this way. Also it would allow others to print it off and show family and friends that might be interested :)

That'll be great Tamsin :D:wave:

Free chocolate for members who joined before Sept 2004 :D

Back