• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue Cross Pony Peggy having fun!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
We let her into the large paddock today. Do you think she was pleased? :shock::lol:

Loving the bum scratch just before she gets up :lol::lol:

Wow, bless her, she looks soooo happy!! Yes I thought a binkying pony too!

(there should be the hearts face on here but I am having problems using my smilies at the minute (frown face!))

That was the second episode of bucking & frolicking - I wasn't quick enough with the camera to catch the first and after this one she continued to bomb around the field for about another 10 mins or so :lol:

Lovely to see..and also lovely to see you have your hubby well trained as he appears to be clearing up the yard while you watch ponies play..well done!:lol:

Lovely to see..and also lovely to see you have your hubby well trained as he appears to be clearing up the yard while you watch ponies play..well done!:lol:

He knows his place ;):lol: Did you also spot Boysie where he shouldn't have been?!! :shock:

He knows his place ;):lol: Did you also spot Boysie where he shouldn't have been?!! :shock:
just re watched again to check Boysie..was that him between the sheds?
was there some apples laying around or similar?:D
( and go and play the wordtwist game on FB..you'll beat me ..everyone does!)

just re watched again to check Boysie..was that him between the sheds?
was there some apples laying around or similar?:D
( and go and play the wordtwist game on FB..you'll beat me ..everyone does!)

Yes that was him - in the pink! No apples - just some grass that he hadn't had access to for a while. He knows it's there & dives through the gap when we're not looking :lol:

I'll beat you at wordtwist tomorrow ;):lol:

Back