• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pretty ratties

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
Don't tell them I've been calling them pretty though... they're all boys :lol:

Following on from the story here - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=253165

I decided that I wanted more rats and that I'd like Oscar to have some friends of a similar age to play with. I couldn't find any very young baby boys in rescue and after my experiences of intro with the other boys who were still pretty young (and in theory shouldn't have caused all the problems they did!) I wasn't willing to get rats older than 9 weeks. Which also meant I didn't want to risk waiting until Oscar was a bit older and possibly having problems there.

So we went to Pets at Home. Not ideal but hey ho. I got a bit carried away and ended up with 6 new babies :oops:
Intros were effortless, they've been in together for a little while now and are a very happy little group of 8. Herbert is the leader of the pack :lol: and is very popular with all the youngsters :love:

Sydney (the one looking at the camera) Jeff & Harold.
005-1.jpg

Sydney & Oscar
033-1.jpg

Harold... it's a hard life being a rat, I mean look at him having to sleep on a park bench :lol:
001-1.jpg

Herbert & Ralph (& co)... Ralph took to Herbert straight away, I think he feels safe when he's with him :love:
002-1.jpg

Oscar
021.jpg

Horace
010-2.jpg

Malcolm
013-Copy.jpg

Jeff... trying to eat my top
039.jpg

Harold & Jeff, giving me a kiss :lol:
053.jpg

:love: :love: I almost died of cuteness. Such beautiful ratties. I love the one on the park bench :lol:

I am in love with Oscar :love:

He's a right little mischief maker, but is so lovely with it :lol:

becky963 said:
Nothing like a rat pile, I love it when mine do that!!

I know, I've only had pairs or trios for the last few years and have really missed looking in the cage and seeing a huge rat pile :love:

The bench is fab isn't it! I love it.

Back