• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny Film out 1st April called Hop

It said at the bottom of the clip it's about a bloke that accidently hurts the easter bunny, and has to take it in till he's all better. :D
Can't wait till it comes out but Aprill 2011??? :shock::shock::shock: To long to wait!!!

Also my first thought and sadly probably true. Harry Potter produced children wanting pet owls and the guinea pig animation kids wanting guinea pigs! :roll:

My first thought too :( I have always hoped they would never bring out a film about buns for this reason

My thoughts are that this will be out for Easter and it may trash all the good that compaigns like make mine chocolate do as children and parents may want a rabbit based upon the rabbit they see on the film, pet shops will be happy, rescues can brace themselves for a worse year than ever I think, I hope I am wrong, I think rabbit welfare need to get one step ahead and release some information to try to prevent the impulse buying which may occur based upon this film.

I doubt the film will increase impulse buying at Easter.... its coming out AT EASTER, and thus, will have little affect. Rabbits will already be being bought without thought. Sad fact, but true.

Dont forget to support 'Make mine chocolate' this year.

Back