• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Back!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I doubt many of you will noticed as I'm not the most active of members but had a nightmare few weeks so I've not been around. My grandmother has been in intensive care, my mum has been in hospital, I've got very behind with my uni work, been signed off from work for my depression/anxiety and then gone back into work facing a disciplinary! Been a horrible few weeks and I don't think I would of got through it without my six furry friends ... here they are :love:

sdc14905.jpg

Peaches
sdc14909.jpg

sdc14913.jpg

Maisie and her favourite hiding place.
sdc14919.jpg

sdc14932e.jpg

Lois
sdc14989.jpg

Archie
sdc15007.jpg

sdc150100.jpg

sdc150110.jpg

sdc15012.jpg

sdc15023.jpg

sdc15034.jpg

Obviously not happy with the fact that the banana had all gone :lol:

Hi,

I'm sorry you've had a bad time lately, I had a similar thing in a past job when I was signed off for depression and anxiety and it impacted my uni work too. I know you don't know me but if you want to chat to someone who has been there then feel free to message me. It's not nice to feel alone when things all happen at once.

You're piccies are gorgeous! They all look lovely! You're piggies are beautiful. xx

Sorry you've been having such a hard time lately. I'd noticed you weren't around! Some amazing moufs/tongues in those pics! :love:

Back