• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got Holly back today

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Got Holly's ashes back today from 'Forget Me Not' pet crematorium in Newton Aycliffe they very kindly dropped her ashes off as they were delivering in Darlington, what lovely caring people they are.

So nice to get our girl back home but very sad :(

Aww, it's always a difficult time. Do you have special plans where you will put her and remember her? xx

Aww, it's always a difficult time. Do you have special plans where you will put her and remember her? xx

At the moment she is on the table with a candle lit next to her she will be here till next Friday the anniversary of her passing and then I will put her casket on the bookshelf we have in the hallway with all our bridge bunny caskets on. One day I hope to have a special part of the garden with a statue of St Francis of Assisi in the middle and they will all be together again.

At the moment she is on the table with a candle lit next to her she will be here till next Friday the anniversary of her passing and then I will put her casket on the bookshelf we have in the hallway with all our bridge bunny caskets on. One day I hope to have a special part of the garden with a statue of St Francis of Assisi in the middle and they will all be together again.

Lovely, thinking of you xxx

Back