• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of lovely nethie pics!!!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Well, the nethies are lovely - some of the pics are a bit blurry! They move soooo fast!!!!

Buttercup
BunniesDec2010001.jpg

Clo & Dan
BunniesDec2010008.jpg

Clo & Dan
BunniesDec2010011.jpg

Dan
BunniesDec2010016.jpg

Buttercup helping to clean out
BunniesDec2010038.jpg

Blackberry trying to eat my jeans
BunniesDec2010041.jpg

BunniesDec2010042.jpg

Buttercup
BunniesDec2010050.jpg

Blackberry
BunniesDec2010053.jpg

Buttercup
BunniesDec2010030.jpg

BunniesDec2010027.jpg

BunniesDec2010018.jpg

Blackberry
BunniesDec2010026.jpg

Blackie & Butters
BunniesDec2010031.jpg

BunniesDec2010032.jpg

The Big Boys Bunker
BunniesDec2010014.jpg

Great pics!

I can never tell your boys apart. :oops: I would have to spray paint a little dot on their head with each boy a different colour :lol:

[QUOTE=pigsforlife;4212841]Great pics!

I can never tell your boys apart. :oops: I would have to spray paint a little dot on their head with each boy a different colour :lol:[/QUOTE]

Dandelion: It is easy to tell us apart. We have colour co-ordinated underwear. I have dark yellow because I am Dandelion.

Buttercup: I have bright yellow because I am Buttercup.

Blackberry: I have purple because I am Blackberry.

Clover: And I have deep pink because I am Clover.

Dandelion: So all you have to do is catch us and look at our socks or underpants and you can tell who is who!

I love their little bunker! :love:

Can you tell them apart on photos? I think I'd have to label them straight away or I'd forget after a couple of days! :lol:

Dandelion: It is easy to tell us apart. We have colour co-ordinated underwear. I have dark yellow because I am Dandelion.

Buttercup: I have bright yellow because I am Buttercup.

Blackberry: I have purple because I am Blackberry.

Clover: And I have deep pink because I am Clover.

Dandelion: So all you have to do is catch us and look at our socks or underpants and you can tell who is who!

Charlee: I'm coming right over boys! I will check out your underpants and report back to my Mummeh!

:lol:

I love their little bunker! :love:

Can you tell them apart on photos? I think I'd have to label them straight away or I'd forget after a couple of days! :lol:

Usually (it helps that they have different colour schemes in their areas :lol:)

But I have to admit there are some pics where I have great difficulty remembering who was who!

Love the bunker!!! Really snug!!!and the fact you boys wear underwear.....how cute!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

BB.....We lives indoors...our nethie regions are warms

Lily......We sit on our vet bed that Lyn sent us!!!:wave:

Love the first pic of Buttercup - think they're so cute when they make themselves into fat little balls like that (not just yours - rabbits in general - don't want him to think I'm calling him fat!)

Back