• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OOOOps mum caught us!

Mandxx

Warren Scout
Hee hee Tiz Peter here I wuz a rebel today! Usually tiz Peaches that bees naughty but I wants fun toos!

Tis when mom caughts us on hutch!
buns51210011.jpg

So me foughts me wud look too cute for mom to shouts
buns51210012.jpg

But then Peaches jumped doon and lefts me when i looks over it was very high!!
buns51210017.jpg

Me had to callz mom cause me wuz too scared to gets down!
buns51210018.jpg

Dnt fink I'll be following that Peaches again she is MENTAL!!!!!

Note from mum : The menaces in question are now grounded !!

Mischa: "Aw Peter I agree it's always further once you're up der, you have to get your mummeh to makes you a ramp!"

Ha ha naughty buns, you were very lucky your mummy was there to help you down!!! Gorgeous buns :love::love:

Aww Peter sometimes it's unwise to follow the mental Bunnies, Velcro sympathesises with you as he follows Mental Josie Bun everywhere and it always means he ends up in a bit of a pickle!

Peter you did look very cute though! :love::love:

Awww, it is high up there!
Mine spend most of their time on top of their hutches and I always have my heart in my mouth when they jump straight from the top! They do have various steps down, but they prefer the quick route!

I had to lock them up in the big hutch as my nerves were wrecked, gonna go out tomorrow n see if I can do a bit more bunny proofing, dnt mind them on top of small hutch but terrified they will get on big one or fall out over the fence.

I think a bunny's soul aim in life is to make our nerves bad!! :roll: :lol:

How very true!!

Been out and bunny proofed the top of the fence behind the small hutch so feel more at ease now. I left the small hutch in the run so that they could use it to play around , on and in but they sleep in the big hutch at night.

Back