• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

show me your lionheads

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I absolutely adore lionheads, I have never had one but would love to one day especially a white one:love: I would love to see pictures of yours if you don't mind sharing. Thanks

I like lionheads too :love:

Heres my fuzzy from when i got her to recently :D

P4040038.jpg

09-04-20037.jpg

10-05-09098.jpg

070809085.jpg

070809090.jpg

P4240041.jpg

P5290467.jpg

PA3004552.jpg

Last edited:
OMG my heart just melted:love::love::love:

We have to trim her fur (between the eyes) as it grows long and blocks her sight :( :lol: We have left it at the moment as we dont want her to get cold :oops:
We Will clip her again when it warms up.

She needs brushing at least every other day :lol: Just to tidy her up abit... :lol:

She is also the boss of the other three :love: and grunts :lol:

We have to trim her fur (between the eyes) as it grows long and blocks her sight :( :lol: We have left it at the moment as we dont want her to get cold :oops:
We Will clip her again when it warms up.

She needs brushing at least every other day :lol: Just to tidy her up abit... :lol:

She is also the boss of the other three :love: and grunts :lol:

What would happen if a Lionhead that needed brushed etc every day or every other day was one that didn't like handled!! :shock: What would one do then???

Ruby doesn't have a very impressive mane, but she does come up with some very cute hairstyles ^_^

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

rabbits023.jpg

I looove Fuzzy :love: Adorable!

Awwww loving all these fuzzy bunsters :love:

Here's ours :) :love:

Fifi (agouti mix) & Rufus (white & grey) :love:

DSCF5466.jpg

Out in the garden in the summer :love:

DSCF4880.jpg
DSCF4878.jpg

Ruby not a full lionhead - but has a lovely little mane :love: With her husbun Harry :love:

DSCF5509.jpg
DSCF3347.jpg

Wilson our headtilt bunny - again not a full lionhead but has a lovely little mane & full beard :love: He's here with his wifey Alice :love:

DSCF5458.jpg
DSCF4140.jpg

Awwww loving all these fuzzy bunsters :love:

Here's ours :) :love:

Fifi (agouti mix) & Rufus (white & grey) :love:

DSCF5466.jpg

Out in the garden in the summer :love:

DSCF4880.jpg
DSCF4878.jpg

Ruby not a full lionhead - but has a lovely little mane :love: With her husbun Harry :love:

DSCF5509.jpg
DSCF3347.jpg

Wilson our headtilt bunny - again not a full lionhead but has a lovely little mane & full beard :love: He's here with his wifey Alice :love:

DSCF5458.jpg
DSCF4140.jpg

awwwwwwwww squeeeeeeeeee they are beautiful:love::love::love:

Aaw :love: Were those two Kirkby buns at one point? I seem to recognise them. (sorry if not! :oops:)

Yep they were Loosy - we adopted them at the beginning of May :)

Fifi has the most amazing fur - I call her my little ballerina bun, as her skirt is like a tutu :oops:

Back