• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 10 today, FAO Honeybunnies, Fat Fluffs, Walsall RSPCA and Jane Dexter

alio71

Mama Doe
Spent over 2 hours cleaning my crew this morning and thought I would put up a few pics and just say a huge thank you to all of the rescues who put in so much effort to make it possible for us to have our beauties!! You all do a fantastic job but a special thank you to Fat Fluffs, Honeybunnies, Walsall RSPCA and Jane Dexter who have made it possible for these to be part of my family. :love:

Tabi - Fat Fluffs

100_0336.jpg

Aslan - Fat Fluffs

100_0340.jpg

Lizzie - Fat Fluffs

100_0346.jpg

100_0337.jpg

Herge and Tin Tin - Honeybunnies

100_0339.jpg

Crackers - Walsall RSPCA

100_0350.jpg

Abi and Archie - Jane Dexter

100_0349.jpg

Blue and Crackers - Rehomed as owner was being evicted!

100_0351.jpg

and not forgetting the little pet shop bun that started all this madness Chas

100_0338.jpg

Thanks for looking :love:

This is a lovely thread. Your bunnies are all gorgeous and so nice to give thanks to all the rescues, I agree they do amazing work and I expect it is lovely for them to see their former bunnies in such a happy home. :love::love::love:

What a lovely thread! Do all your buns live together in a group or are they in divided up groups? Gorgeous pics x

Thanks everyone, glad you like them :D

What a lovely thread! Do all your buns live together in a group or are they in divided up groups? Gorgeous pics x

I have a group of 6 in the shed, Chas, Lizzie, Tin Tin, Herge, Aslan and Tabi, then Blue and Crackers live together in the porch at the moment until the weather is better and Abi and Archie are my permanent foster buns as Archie has jaw abcesses and needs regular meds and they live in the conservatory :D So wherever I go I'm tripping over a bunny :lol:

I'm pretty sure they are but they are great as they fit in with the group really well and it didn't harm their bond at all!

Back