• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns are getting evicted

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
Most definitely. No buts about it. We have exhausted all other options.

:lol:
They will if they keep up last nights behaviour. Noah made his way behind the tubs containing hay and scrabbled and nommed on the plastic that protects the carpet. Got sick of the noise so shut them up in the cage. This in itself took 10 minutes of bribery and pleading in the wee hours of the morning. Following this was A LOT of stamps and grunts. Charlee figured out a plan, and began pulling on the bars of the cage. She moved onto the corflute (alternative to lino), nomming on this and then pulling on it and letting it ping onto the bars. :evil: NOT HAPPY JAN. I tried pleading. Multiple times. "Charlee please stop, I just want to sleep." My only sleep in of the week, absolutely destroyed. :evil:

Noah; "Muwhahahahaha"
018-12.jpg

They tried to make up for it. Noah acted all innocent, and Charlee tried to look cute.

Charlee; "Mummeh is da grumpy bunneh so I's hides in da nommy basket"
071-1.jpg

"But dens I cants resists da peeks"
074-1.jpg

"Looks I is da cutes bunneh. Hows can you EVA be mad at dis pweddy face?"
076-4.jpg

Noah; "Wot? I dun nuffink rong"
061-6.jpg

"Cept I love da nomms so donts takes them away Mummeh. PUUWEEASSE"
019-13.jpg

Heh heh heh - cant wait til mine are keeping me up all night!!!:love:

You will regret saying that :lol:

ETA - I am a bit behind :oops: so are your bunnies definitely coming in now? Most of the time they are real treasures, and it is great fun - I just don't appreciate it when my sleeping time is taken away :evil: :lol:

Last edited:
You will regret saying that :lol:

ETA - I am a bit behind :oops: so are your bunnies definitely coming in now? Most of the time they are real treasures, and it is great fun - I just don't appreciate it when my sleeping time is taken away :evil: :lol:

Never!!! NEVER!!!!! :lol: Eventually - next year possibly!

We had Spenser in overnight when he was recovering from stasis. We had to do a rota to watch him as I had no indoor cage. His insides might have been in stasis but his paws certainly weren't. :shock::lol:

Off to bed. Just given them their noms. Hopefully they behave tonight :roll: :lol:

In other news, we have been looking at houses. The house we are currently in was valued last week and the owners are thinking of selling it. We refuse to live through the selling process with all the home opens. Moving seems like the only option. Tonight we were looking online, and we found houses that were BRILLIANTLY priced and looked modern (not old bombs! :oops: ). The criteria has been that it has to be tiled as we have indoor dogs, and buns and guinea pigs and it should preferably have an extra room. With a bit of luck, the small furries might get their own room!!! :D :D :D :D

Off to bed. Just given them their noms. Hopefully they behave tonight :roll: :lol:

In other news, we have been looking at houses. The house we are currently in was valued last week and the owners are thinking of selling it. We refuse to live through the selling process with all the home opens. Moving seems like the only option. Tonight we were looking online, and we found houses that were BRILLIANTLY priced and looked modern (not old bombs! :oops: ). The criteria has been that it has to be tiled as we have indoor dogs, and buns and guinea pigs and it should preferably have an extra room. With a bit of luck, the small furries might get their own room!!! :D :D :D :D

Yay!! Hope you can get one!

Back