• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses Buns do this?

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
SiDney and Lola are house rabbits and always use there toilet for pees and poops (with the odd poop accident):oops: but recently they have started jumping on the bed at 2am and settling down - which is fine, but then they decide to pee and poop :censored: all over the duvet! Why do they do this, Is it a way of marking there territory? why dont they do it on the rugs and sofa? - Just the bed?

Can they get down again?

My lops would wee on my bed until Prettylupin helped me put some things together and worked out that they were trying to wake me up for their breakfast. Now I only give them pellets once I have gone out of the room for a while and then come back in. I also got my Dad to make them a ramp for getting down as Mischa can be unsteady on his feet and refuses to jump off the bed.

Back