• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoping to meet some more of Becky's RSPCA buns

If the weather allows me to....hoping to take teasel to meet some lovely lads at Becky's this week.

Poor bun is sat looking so lost without a male in her life so fingers crossed for all the rabbits that Teasel finds another some-bun to share her indoor kitchen and big hutch with whilst we up the outdoor run security with electric fencing.

{My husband who is a lecky' geek is designing something shocking for the fox to discourage it from ever coming that close to the house again.:evil:}

Good luck, I hope it goes well. It would be great for one of Beckys RSPCA buns to get a new home for christmas :D

Me too; Teasel is just sat there in Arnies small dog basket looking very sad and she does not want to leave the safety of the puppy play pen.
She is eating but just seems so lost without a partner in crime. That is not like her.

Awwh @ 'Beckys RSPCA Buns' :oops:

We have lots in at the moment, its sad to think most of them wont have a home before Christmas, but hopefully one of our boys will make a nice husbun for Teasel :love: Paws crossed that the weather stays nice, will be lovely to meet Teasel and to see you again :) xx

Have replied to your message but don;t think I have been much help :oops: Hope it all works out well for you and the bunnies :)

Back