• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attn *lily* !!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Does this pic remind you of anyBun ?

rabbits310.jpg

:D

Have you checked that Louie is still there this morning? It's not a ransom note is it??? :lol::lol::lol:

Oh my goodness, Louie's twin! :love::love:

Who is this beautiful bunny????

She was Bijou. She was taken in to my previous Vet to be PTS as she had a chronic mucky bum........

One of the VNs ( who now actually works for C !! ) phoned me and asked me if I would take Bijou on as she was only 2. So I agreed

Bijou had been imported from France and spent 6 months of her life in the Quarantine Kennels at Heathrow Airport. Consequently she was VERY aggressive as she was so stressed :cry:

Unfortunately it transpired that the cause of her chronic mucky bum was a botched spay and severe post surgical adhesions :cry: Despite an attempt at corrective surgery Bijou did not make it :cry: She was with us for about a year during which time she became much more friendly. I just wish we could have made her better xx

She was Bijou. She was taken in to my previous Vet to be PTS as she had a chronic mucky bum........

One of the VNs ( who now actually works for C !! ) phoned me and asked me if I would take Bijou on as she was only 2. So I agreed

Bijou had been imported from France and spent 6 months of her life in the Quarantine Kennels at Heathrow Airport. Consequently she was VERY aggressive as she was so stressed :cry:

Unfortunately it transpired that the cause of her chronic mucky bum was a botched spay and severe post surgical adhesions :cry: Despite an attempt at corrective surgery Bijou did not make it :cry: She was with us for about a year during which time she became much more friendly. I just wish we could have made her better xx

Oh how terribly sad, she was absolutely beautiful :(

Sleep tightly little one xxx

Back