• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this the right thing to do for all 3 of them?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i am hoping to get merlin monday morning.......and am concerned as bertie and blubell are bonded with no fights or humping....and its from sadness...

im sure poor bertie thinks merlins dead..i couldnt leave bertie there to...his stress levels have made him sniffly again....needing baytril again...so i actually asked NOT to leave them together.

if i get the pet buggy carrier i have and put bertie and blubell in it....and then collect merlin and put him in it too.....would i be wrong?

im hoping the 40mins taxi ride home with all 3 squished together that it will help mix the scents and help all 3 feel close again...

would i be wrong?

all 3 buns are free range...so i want to keep it that way..or should i deliberately put him in a cage in the lounge for a few days?

Personally I would keep Merlin on his own for now. He is still a very poorly boy and any stress from rebonding, especially with TWO other Rabbits would,IMO, be far too much for him.

I hope that Merlin can come home and that Bertie and Bluebell remain friends :)

Back