• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LAZY nethie?

Indy

Warren Scout
:shock:

Am i the only one with a midget that doesnt ping off the walls? :lol:

He gets free run in the kitchen occasionally and spends this time either sitting on/next to me or flopping out by the door.

I let the little girly in the kitchen for the first time yesterday and she had a great time hopping round and investigating everything :roll:

Even in the run he shoots up to one end and then gets distracted by grass :lol: The only place I've seen him have a bounce and a leap is in the spare room (BOING, LEAP, BOUNCE....flop)

Conserving energy to keep warm i reckon ;)

Haha thats odd... the lazy bun is a black otter nethie...

Whats that i spy in your sig?;)

My Clover wouldlove to be a lazy bun - he would be happy to eat and sleep :lol:

The other 3 are much more nosey and therefore more active.

Pudding ( low fat version :lol: ) is bomb proof - not afraid of anything, loves to explore new places and meet new peeps/animals.

Pi terrified of everything - no boldly going anywhere bless him :lol:.

Have caught the occassional binky but he's usually working on his escape plans.

My reggie is a lazy little nethie. He doesn't move much! Ruby makes up for it though she is a thrianta and can't sit still for a second!

:lol: eric would be happy he was famous but not for being lazy:lol: maybe i should refer to him as 'chilled'...... (yup, black otter;))

I have one like this too! one or two binkys and then flops out all exhausted.
LAZY!!! :)

:lol:I expected a *bit* of excitement today as he hadnt been in the run since before the snow....

I put him down and he didnt move from the spot until he'd thoroughly stuffed his little face :lol:

Back