• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats your buns personality?

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
As the title says. Sum up your buns personality.

Ted - Hyperactive little baby who cant sit still. All over anything and everything, makes me laugh because hes just so friendly.

Rosie - My little cuddle bun, a bit jumpy but she loves cuddles and licking me :love:

Grace - Quite a nervy bun but the facial expressions she makes always makes me laugh.

Elliot - Hes sooo calm and laidback. Hes the little *ahem well big* angel out of my 4.

What about yours? :wave:

Solomon - cheeky, extremely loving, cunning, pain in the butt! ;) Mummy's boy!
Geronimo - cheeky, naughty, knows he's cute, also a pain in the butt! ;), little man syndrome! Also Mummy's boy!
Luna - graceful, peaceful, elegant for a big girl, Daddy's girl

Bea - sneaky little monster, greedy, bossy
Florrie - dainty, delicate, innocent, also Daddy's girl
Archie - humble, happy to sit on the fence
Reggie - strong, sure of himself in a mature manner

Uno - highly strung, a showman, likes to boss humans around! Houdini!
Pico - a thinker like her mum (Amelie), always watching you from the corner of her eye!
Amelie - shy, quiet, very lady like, a thinker

Pancake - knows what she likes! Soppy but not in an obvious way! Mummy's girl!
Billy - Under the thumb, much prefers rabbits to humans! Houdini!

Moley - gentleman to his wife, protective of her
Squirrel - lady of leisure, abuses her husband (which he lets her do!!!)

Penny - ladylike, inner confidence that she only allows a select few people to see
Albie - not much self confidence, a bit introverted, doesn't like his personal space being invaded!

Sooty - a mummys girl, soft and loves her food (and Oreo),

Oreo - the boss but also the peacemaker - he looks after all the others and is always the first to thump as he is always on alert.

Charlie - like a creme egg - hard on the outside and a big softie inside - LOVES nose rubs and is such a dosey bun... he just bumbles along in life.

Mittens - a very cheeky bun who usually gets what she wants, she is a bit of a loner (snuggles from the other buns have to be on her terms only) but she will quite happily steal food off the others and has a gorgeous little glint in her eye..I would love to know what shes thinking sometimes.

Lola The most loving sweetest bun ever with the most evil yet funny side to her:lol::love::D
Charlie One big scaredy cat with a loving a trusting side that comes out from time to time:love:
Delilah All bite no love:( she can be cute but loves charlie way more than me, i do love her though:roll::lol:

Pie - very shy but once she comes out of her shell she's very friendly and inquisitive, and will probably turn out to be a right little madam :lol:

Indy - usually very friendly but can be a bit nervous if he feels people are invading his hutch!

Grimlock - A fighter and a lover. He's been through so much but he's always fought on, always happy and loves snuggles. Will lie next to you on the floor forever having cuddles or getting eye licks from Samus. Hates anyone going near his mouth or bum. Loves bread.

Samus - Cheeky, food obsessed, very loving. Loves cuddles but gives as good as she gets dishing out licks to everyone. But also very feisty, hates being picked up and is not afraid to bite. Always finds a way to get to the food she's not meant to. Hoovers up my carpet for tit bits.

Grace- cheeky, lively, naughty and very extrovert.
Charlie- shy, funny and very introvert. xxxxx

Joejoe loves his bunny mummy, gives me kisses, makes his little buzzy noise when he see's me, adores noserubs and is a big softy, doesn't like being picked up but really enjoys floor cuddles, he's got a proper little personality and can get grumpy too like when he has to go back in his hutch&run after free-ranging round the garden.

Jessie - Erm aloof is probably the politest way of putting it, or another would be scratchy, antisocial, snooty madam lol :lol::lol: I think she loves me really (she jumps up on my chest at the vets for a cuddle if that counts?!) but she just likes to hide it very well :roll::lol:

Clarity - Smart, tempermental at times, very playful and a cuddly bun when she was younger.

Ria - Hyperactive, greedy guts of my two, loves snuggling up to Clarity.

Oscar- wary of being picked up but confident will approach and eat from your hand, he likes to be independant and fiesty, never bitten but loves to give huge nudges!...he's very nosey Oh and he is the boss :roll:
Bella- Quite reserved, her confidence has picked up since Oscar came, she loves to copy and will follow suit with the other two, eats from your hand and never bites,
Dolly Very confident, loves company, good at being handled, loves to explore her garden......they all follow mummeh around, I'd like to think they loves me but probaly hunting for their noms :roll::lol:

Piglet - Fiesty girl, she likes attention but only on her terms, she's bossy and greedy as well. Wouldn't have her any other way though :love:

Otis - Complete softy, loves his nose rubs and just goes to jelly as soon as you touch him

Max - Hyperactive :lol: He can't sit still for long at all before he has to investigate something or go shooting off outside. He's funny, nosy and is a really sweet bunny.

Biscuit - Lovely girl, bit grumpy at times but loves attention most of the time. She's a good bunny.

Domino - acts like a cat, jumping up on everything, fearless, generally getting up to no good which then results in a binky.

Padfoot - pretty boy. Dopey as hell, loves food and generally nudging you out of the way. Also looks very proud of himself when he binks as it takes some effort!

I'm loving all these descriptions!!!

Zeke's another slightly dopey character, he does love to zoom around and binky, very happy most the time. He doesn't like being picked up, but he will come up to you and if you're lying down he'll jump on you and lick you to death! But if you dare to show him attention first, he zooms off! He likes his own space, but does like to see us and thumps when we leave him! :love::love::love: He's controversial! :lol::lol::lol:

Timmy: Tiny bun with a big personality! Hes the sweetest most gentle bun Ive ever known. He loves his mum and binkys on command when i make a certain noise :oops: Hes a very loving and caring little bun to his wifey Mimi and barely left her side when she was poorly. I cant imagine life without my sweet prince :love::love::love:

Mimi: Wary of humans due to her start in life, although she has improved immensely since we got her. Very submissive and low in confidence although surprised us a few weeks ago when we were bonding her and Timmy with Max and she suddenly stepped on the boys fighting and kicked some ass! :shock::lol: Brave, fragile. My princess :love:

Max: A monster, in all the good ways! Hes extremely willful and thinks hes dominant over me. He follows me from room to room, comes instantly when called, nudges me out the way if need be, climbs onto everything and generally makes a nuisance of himself. Makes me laugh out loud all the time with his antics :lol: Grunts about a million times a day at pretty much everything but is a hooooge softy deep down and never bites :love:

Frodo - Hate's being picked up but does'nt think twice about jumping all over you! He's such a friendly, laid-back bun, the only time he growls is when your'e giving fresh hay and are in the way! :lol: An absolute daddy's boy, love's laying at his feet and goes looking for him if not in same room! I get the feeling he only tolerates me because he has too :roll:

Nermal - my big baby.. Will do anything for food or head scratches. So affectionate and loves attention - pretty lazy though! Bit scared of the vet so has to be examined from inside my jacket..... :roll: (vet thinks I'm mental)

Phoebe - a total daredevil, tiny but fast! Quite nervy but getting more affectionate with age. V proud of my wee girl! She's making an effort to be friendly. Loooooves toast.... And so pretty (black otter)

Back