• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you go to the toilet alone....

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
...since adopting house buns many moons ago, I can't remember the last time I got to go to the toilet without a rabbit following me! :lol: In a bizarre way I find it quite comforting.:love: Does this happen to you too?

The bunnies are outside, but the cats sometimes follow me in.
They follow me into the bathroom when I'm about to have a shower too, but clear off pretty quick when I turn the water on!

My bunnies are outside but the cat usually comes in and sits between my feet while I'm on the loo. :oops: :roll: :lol:

Not only that, but Poppet just luuurves the loo brush! Bathroom door has to stay shut - that brush is just too tempting! :D

My buns are outside but both cats often loo lurkers.
Bailey the older cat is a shower stalker too.
He paws at the glass door & yowls, then attacks the bathmat & rolls around in it like he's a kitten - he's actually 9 years old so that makes it sillier.

No i always have gracie behind me when i go, i think she waits for the opportunity to come into the loo so she can shred the toilet rolls more than anything :roll: :lol: xxx

My bun follows me out my room to the 4 steps that go down to where the bathroom is, then stops, peering over the edge and waits there :roll: he's such a wuss, he can jump twice as high as those steps!

Yep, I know what you mean. I'm always followed, & he participates in the territorial "communal latrine" ritual by digging the bath mat underneath him & leaving 1 poop.

Yep Nino normally follows me in :lol: - he likes to do a circuit around the gap behind the sink pedestool and out again:roll:

Mia cat always comes to join me for my first toilet trip of the day! She also likes to sit in the bathroom when I shower.

My last cat Molly used to come and sit with me on most toilet trips!

My cats lay on my lap or on my feet. :lol:

I'd forgotten that my cat used the bath plug hole for a quick wee. He'd such a good aim, I was oblivious to the fact until he got diabetes, & kept him in but no wee until I put the plug in the bath. :lol:
My friend's cat uses the loo but doesn't pull the chain!:oops:

I've been alone in the toilet for years, except while I was at uni.

My rabbits are outside, but one of my cats always comes in with me. Then when I open the door she walks out and into the bathroom and sits and waits while I wash my hands. She also follows me in when I have a shower, and licks me as soon as I get out. On the rare occassion that Gizmo feels I am up to a solo visit to the loo, someone else will follow me in :roll:

When I go to bed at night as well, if I'm the last one downstairs doing a few bits and pieces I will have some form of canine company keeping an eye on me, but if it's my mum downstairs last, the dogs are more than happy to wait for her upstairs on her bed.

Clearly, I cannot be trusted to be alone :lol:

xxx

Apache always follows me to the loo - I push the door to but don't latch it, but he pushes it open with his nose :? it's proper odd....

Timmy follows me in every morning and sits on the bath matt watching me pee asif to say "urry up woman i wants my breakfast!"

Max literally follows me from room to room so he always accompanys me when hes free ranging. Last week I was being sick from a terrible tummy bug...OK OK IT WAS A HANGOVER...and he came and flopped next to me while i was sitting on the floor hugging the toilet :love: I felt so cared for :love:

Back