PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going to have to (now with video)

Elena
04-12-2010, 09:37 PM
... let the lions out on the landing every evening. Smudge is LOVING it. Binkies all round. Nutmeg just keeps running up and down it like a loon pooing everywhere but oh well, I'll get the hoover out later.

Do you think if I did this every night she'd stop pooing everywhere? It would mean I couldn't let the lops out on there but the lops don't really do anything when the door is open.

Oh I spoke too soon, Nutmeg just did a MASSIVE binky! :lol:

Elena
04-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Video...

Two apologies...

First, sorry about our decor :roll: I hate that carpet
Second, apologies for no sound but I laughed and I hate my laugh so I cut out the sound. :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enIlCF-ZtMk

Georgeypudding
04-12-2010, 10:50 PM
those are happy bunnies :love:

susie bun
04-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Never mind apologising! You have given us a treat. :D:D:D

Spenser did some snow binkies last weekend, but they were more a summer thing for him. He nearly did one when I had him in the house for an hour or so yesterday.

puppyjess12345
04-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Wow I definitely think they should keep it, they look as if they're having a lot of fun :love:

kaths101
04-12-2010, 11:05 PM
awww that is gorgeous - they looked like they were having so much fun! Yes I think you should keep letting them out on the landing - they will love you for it :D

Elena
04-12-2010, 11:39 PM
The lops don't DO binkies, they're too lazy for binkies. :lol: When I let them on the landing they just sniff everything.

I think I'll try to continue. :thumb: I have to put that suitcase there (don't ask me why we have a suitcase on the landing, I don't know either) as that's the door to the lops and they just spend all the time scratching to get at them.

fluffiebunnie
04-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Aww that video is very cute :love:

LuceMarbles
05-12-2010, 08:17 AM
There's no way you could resist the temptation to watch them binkying now :lol:.

They've claimed the landing.

And no.....he won't stop pooing everywhere but a dust pan and brush will remedy that quickly.

Thank you so much.....that was delightful to watch.

stargrrlclaire
05-12-2010, 08:28 AM
aww, schuette, they're gorgeous :love::love: I think they NEED the landing, and eventually they're intending to take over the house, then the road, then the city, then the county, then the country, then THE WORLD!!! And no-one would mind that!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

thumps_
05-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Oh yes definitely let them have play on the landing.
I love the way Smudge binkies from behind corners the 1st. 3 times. What an entrance!

prettylupin
05-12-2010, 09:58 AM
:love::love: Happy Bunnies! :D

KarenM
05-12-2010, 10:22 AM
:love::love::love: It looks like a lotta fun was had there. :D:D

Elena
05-12-2010, 12:15 PM
aww, schuette, they're gorgeous :love::love: I think they NEED the landing, and eventually they're intending to take over the house, then the road, then the city, then the county, then the country, then THE WORLD!!! And no-one would mind that!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock:
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh yes definitely let them have play on the landing.
I love the way Smudge binkies from behind corners the 1st. 3 times. What an entrance!

I found the most hilarious thing where he did 180 degree turns at the end :lol: Hence the camera shake :lol::lol:

Mad bunny!

Nutmeg's one was huge, it was almost from one end of the landing to the doorway :shock: Shame I didn't get that on camera. She rarely binkies, probably due to being in a small hutch the first few years of her life.

Beau Belle
05-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Happy bunnies! :D

Jenson
05-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Its so cute! :wave:

Boudicca
05-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Just got a wifi connection to view the vid its great! I'd love to catch mine in action but never have the camera handy! They are having a great time Smudge does great binkies :D

Elena
05-12-2010, 10:35 PM
He didn't do quite so much tonight. Must've worn himself out. :lol: On the plus note a broom works relatively ok on the carpet to sweep up Meg's poos. She must do about 50-100 marking round all the edges. :shock: