• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I'm going to have to (now with video)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
... let the lions out on the landing every evening. Smudge is LOVING it. Binkies all round. Nutmeg just keeps running up and down it like a loon pooing everywhere but oh well, I'll get the hoover out later.

Do you think if I did this every night she'd stop pooing everywhere? It would mean I couldn't let the lops out on there but the lops don't really do anything when the door is open.

Oh I spoke too soon, Nutmeg just did a MASSIVE binky! :lol:

Last edited:
Never mind apologising! You have given us a treat. :D:D:D

Spenser did some snow binkies last weekend, but they were more a summer thing for him. He nearly did one when I had him in the house for an hour or so yesterday.

awww that is gorgeous - they looked like they were having so much fun! Yes I think you should keep letting them out on the landing - they will love you for it :D

The lops don't DO binkies, they're too lazy for binkies. :lol: When I let them on the landing they just sniff everything.

I think I'll try to continue. :thumb: I have to put that suitcase there (don't ask me why we have a suitcase on the landing, I don't know either) as that's the door to the lops and they just spend all the time scratching to get at them.

There's no way you could resist the temptation to watch them binkying now :lol:.

They've claimed the landing.

And no.....he won't stop pooing everywhere but a dust pan and brush will remedy that quickly.

Thank you so much.....that was delightful to watch.

aww, schuette, they're gorgeous :love::love: I think they NEED the landing, and eventually they're intending to take over the house, then the road, then the city, then the county, then the country, then THE WORLD!!! And no-one would mind that!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yes definitely let them have play on the landing.
I love the way Smudge binkies from behind corners the 1st. 3 times. What an entrance!

aww, schuette, they're gorgeous :love::love: I think they NEED the landing, and eventually they're intending to take over the house, then the road, then the city, then the county, then the country, then THE WORLD!!! And no-one would mind that!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock:
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh yes definitely let them have play on the landing.
I love the way Smudge binkies from behind corners the 1st. 3 times. What an entrance!

I found the most hilarious thing where he did 180 degree turns at the end :lol: Hence the camera shake :lol::lol:

Mad bunny!

Nutmeg's one was huge, it was almost from one end of the landing to the doorway :shock: Shame I didn't get that on camera. She rarely binkies, probably due to being in a small hutch the first few years of her life.

Just got a wifi connection to view the vid its great! I'd love to catch mine in action but never have the camera handy! They are having a great time Smudge does great binkies :D

He didn't do quite so much tonight. Must've worn himself out. :lol: On the plus note a broom works relatively ok on the carpet to sweep up Meg's poos. She must do about 50-100 marking round all the edges. :shock:

Back