• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time to close the bunnies shutters....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... I worry about them being out in the cold but wait til you see - as usual they will be flopped out beside the wire as if it were a summers day!!! They get a treat of carrot or broccoli stalk before I say night night!

Frightened Benson. He stamped and then scampered into his box. Lola stood her ground to see what the treat of the evening was. Benson eventually showed his head and came and got his treat, which Lola stole because by the time she'd finished hers, he had only just got his. Hope she doesn't give herself a sore tummy!! Had to get Benson another bit - hope Lola didn't steal that too!! :roll:

No, I'm afraid he expects a few pellets (my mother thinks he needs them to see him through the night :roll:) and a 'hidden' crunchie, and he doesn't turn up his nose at a sprinkling of dried apple. :oops:

Delightful - pellet surprise with dried apple. Just the repas for the dignified Master Sparkle Pants.

Back