• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ordered indoor accomodation for Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
We're hoping he can stay in the hutch, but just in case I have ordered a dog crate. Thanks to those who posted on my thread in housing earlier. :wave: Have also commissioned a large blankie for it. Having spent £100 on a made-to-measure hutch cover I thought I'd committed myself to keeping him outside, but you never know - if the weather gets worse or he is poorly at any point it will be handy to have it. Must go and tell him the news (or maybe I shouldn't ...):?

We're hoping he can stay in the hutch, but just in case I have ordered a dog crate. Thanks to those who posted on my thread in housing earlier. :wave: Have also commissioned a large blankie for it. Having spent £100 on a made-to-measure hutch cover I thought I'd committed myself to keeping him outside, but you never know - if the weather gets worse or he is poorly at any point it will be handy to have it. Must go and tell him the news (or maybe I shouldn't ...):?

Woo hoo!!!! He'll be in in no time!! He might get tamer, quicker if he saw you more often - so long as he has somewhere like his crate to be alone and quiet when he feels like it. I'm very excited for you and Spenser Sparkle Pants!

You can never regret a house bunnie only that you didn't do it sooner! Can't wait to see the pics xx

I couldn't get the one you have Graham - no longer available. :( I have however got one with similar dimesions that folds down from Amazon. I don't know how to post a link, but I have a thread in housing that has the link. I hope it will suit him. He was in the house for a run yesterday, and he definitely benefited from being able to really get up speed. We haven't let him loose in the garden yet.

I couldn't get the one you have Graham - no longer available. :( I have however got one with similar dimesions that folds down from Amazon. I don't know how to post a link, but I have a thread in housing that has the link. I hope it will suit him. He was in the house for a run yesterday, and he definitely benefited from being able to really get up speed. We haven't let him loose in the garden yet.

I love the way you love him so much and are doing your very best for him. He's a lucky bunny!! :love:

Back